|In today's adapting market, hiring a licensed appraiser is the best way to get a sharp listing price for your home. Contact us today.|
In addition to helping you decide on a realistic selling price so your home will entice potential buyers, an efficient appraisal from Andel Appraisals can:
- Be a an extremely valuable negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Provide written proof of your home's shape inside and out to impress potential buyers
- Eliminate repair hassles at the eleventh hour and make yourself aware of problems
- Reduce chances of unexpected difficulties that can cause sales to go up in smoke
- Do away with waiting for the buyer's appraisal to have confidence the sale will go through
Home improvements that add valueThere are many important questions to ask yourself before listing your home -- and Andel Appraisals can help with that. Would it be better to paint the whole house before we sell it... Is now the time to add a deck... Do I need to finish my closet remodel... Virtually any project has the potential to affect value in some way. Unfortunately, not all of them have an impact commensurate with their cost. While a kitchen remodel may improve the appeal of a home, it might not add nearly enough to the value to justify your expenses.
We'll step in and help make these important decisions. An appraiser has no vested interest in what amount the house sells for, unlike an agent. Our fees are not a percentage of the sales price -- our fees are based on efforts to complete your report. A professional appraisal from Andel Appraisals will help homeowners make the best-informed decisions when it comes to investments to add value and settling on a fair sales price.